Friday, January 17, 2014

Intro

My name is not important. My usage of Vicodin is legal. I've got a pain disorder and its not fun. This is just a place where I can vent. I'm Currently in my 30's. Why am I making a blog... So I can have a place that is my own, to vent, and talk about how this medicine will probably be the death of me, because society thinks pills are safer then pot (YES I am one of those people.) I believe if I lived in a state that had the legalization of marijuana, that I could sleep better at night, and manage my pain 10x better then I do with Vikki. Vikki will destroy my liver, and my kidneys slowly over time. I've been on it now for 7 years now. Not just Vikki but her sister Perky. Perky usually works better, but I'm following doctors orders. Somedays are better then others. I wish they could find out what exactly is wrong with me. They don't know. They just know that if i use any joint repeatedly, I will start to hurt. I would never wish this on anyone. Not even my worst enemy (and i do have at least 1) My sleeping pills, if the dose is too high (at one point in my life it was) it can kill me in my sleep. I've had blackouts with my sleeping pills when i was on a highly toxic dose. Courtesy of a doctor who only cared about drugging patients into sanity.. These blogs cannot be used against me either. I'm human. I feel. I hurt. I sometimes feel too much. I'm an empath, i feel others feelings which can be overwhelming, but its who I am. Anyway This is who I am. Who I've become... Welcome to Confessions of Vicodinland... Your stay may seem like a fun time, but in the end, it'll be a ride you wish you could get off of....

No comments:

Post a Comment