Saturday, March 29, 2014

A good reason for medical marijuana.

I'm just on my way back from michigan. I had fun hanging out with friends. Pain, and stress made me forget to pick up my refills before my trip. NOT good. taking 10mg/15mg every 4 hours damn near around the clock, was working but slowly killing me. So what do you do with 8 norco and not gunna be home for 7 days. Well i'll tell you. You have amazing friends who help you ween. why can 't i do this at home, well i COULD, if minnesota had medical grade marijuana. from 12 norco a day, to barely 1 & 1/2 norco a day, pain is very low (obviously the effects are still in my body working. I've been taking these pain meds for 6 years. from norco, vicodin, percecet. valium, flexoril etc. my body is decaying from the inside out with pain. I'll still need my pain meds, but at least i've normalized my intake. Its a 12 hour train ride to 'detox' again.I had no upset stomach, rebound pain, confusion. NO withdrawal symptoms.. i was only taking 1/2 of a 7.5/750. twice a day! Now i get some people can't detox off of drugs with drugs.  but i think medical grade marijuana is a hell of alot better for me, then pills that are rotting my liver, and damaging  my kidneys. i feel less painful at least, but  because of my trip back, i have taking a full 10mg tab. and so far its working! (trip TO mich. was so painful i lost count how many pills i swallowed to counteract it)

No comments:

Post a Comment