Monday, June 2, 2014

The pain from within.

Sometimes I wonder why me. This weekend I helped a friend move... And by help I mean I put dishes in a box, out a box and put books on 1 shelf. My lovely kids did help, but it still made me feel useless in this body. It's broken, I'm broken HOW am I suppose to move myself if I can't help someone else. Whatever or whomever I pissed off now or in a previous life I'm sorry, I get it. Punish me with pain that I caused you... But please make it stop, I can't deal anymore. I cant drink, the pills flush me and I feel like I'm 150 degrees. Minnesota passed a anal tight medical marijuana bill but pain sufferers don't matter because we are faking it. Thanks to whoever made that bill, with the way too many rules while those of us in pain kill ourselves on narcotics. YES some people fake it, but I think those of us who are actual in pain we don't need to fake it... And those drug seeking will be easier to find passing medical marijuana for us. Why you may ask, easy because the seekers are seeking a narcotic high, not a pot high! So you offer them the medical marijuana to counteract their pain (and making withdrawal go away, and real pain also is less addicting) they will whine it doesn't work and will beg harder for narcotics. Boom you found a seeker. Because they'll do anything for their narcotic fix. NOW I realize some can't smoke weed, fine but still you won't have to doctor shop ( like seekers do ) because your doctor knows you! I'm take a joint a day for pain and sleep, then 12 narcotics a day. These will kill me, slowly from the inside out. Come on Minnesota get on the ball! Help us pain sufferers, let us be pain free!!!

Okay I'm finished, love you guys til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment